Singapore Transcription Contract:
We need YOUR help. We have openings for Singapore transcription contractors with an initial batch of 50 stay-at-home transcriptionists to handle our growing client base. Our clients are international News organizations, leading corporations and Universities across the globe.
Singapore Transcription Contract Definition:
A transcriptionist is someone who listens to audio recordings and types in the spoken words into a Microsoft Word document. So quite simply, the Singapore transcription contract will have you typing in the words that you hear.
Singapore Transcription Contractor Qualifications:
The successful transcription contractor is someone with the following:
- Can commit to transcribing at least 60 audio minutes of recordings a day at home
- Has a good grasp of the English language. Skills in other languages are a plus!
- Has a computer with internet access at home
- Can type at least 50 words per minute
- Good Listening skills and wide reader
- Willing to be trained
- At least 35 years old and has not been employed within the past 6 months
- Singaporean Citizen or Singaporean PR only
- Must comply with IRAs regulations for self employed individuals
- Read also ACRAs guidelines for self employed individuals
- All applicants to the Singapore Transcription Job opportunity must abide by our very strict confidentiality agreements.
Singapore Transcription Benefits:
Work At Home!
Because you do the transcription work at home, you get to earn supplemental income and enjoy flexible hours!
The contract fee is based on your transcription output. We pay on a per audio minute transcribed basis. The transcription rate will depend on two things:
- Your transcription speed
- Your transcription accuracy
Singapore Transcription Contractors: Act Now! If the above statements fits you to a “T”, register at Work at Home Jobs in Singapore.