Studies now show that internet users visit their social networks at least 2 to 3 times a week. This has given business the idea of reaching out to their potential market by also maintaining presence in these social networks. However, building up credibility and a web community via social network takes a lot of work. Most blog authors complain of the ton of work involved in posting compelling articles, and moderating the comments—distinguishing spam from the engaging comment is time consuming.
This is where our virtual assitants come to the rescue. We provide:
1. Setup services for corporate blog sites with up to three post a week from articles or email content that you provide.
2. Setup services for creating social networking account in facebook, twitter, myspace, linkedin for your business.
3. Moderation services for the accounts setup in #1 and #2
4. Escalate user comments to you for action
5. Monitor the traffic for the #1 and provide weekly report on web site activities.
6. Promote the sites created in #1 to directories and related sites.
7. Promote EACH blog posts to social sites like: Digg, boing boing, technorati, buzz up, reddit, delicious, stumbleupon, mixx, newsvine, blinklist, furl, propeller
Interested parties are asked to contact marketing[at]futuregen.sg for more details.